Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Day, New Adventures

Well, today marks the last day of Caleb in public school! He officially graduated from kindergarten today! He ran off the bus and I about cried! My heart is so full to know he accomplished so much this year! He was marked down, by his teacher, that he was above grade level for reading! He is such a talented and wonderful little boy and I am happy he is home now!
Now, tomorrow I have to get a paper written out stating that we have the intent to homeschool him this following school year. I have all his curriculum ready, and although we aren't technically unschooling him, we are going to fill In with learning from hands on experiences with some subjects.
With all this said, I am so proud of Caleb and all that he has accomplished, I can't wait to get started on 1st grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment